Fuchsia Gardenmeister 1 Gallon Pot
This vigorous, upright shrub tolerates heat better than other fuchsias. Dark bronze-red leaves and stems provide striking contrast to vibrant clusters of deep coral-red tubular flowers in late spring and summer. A must for the hummingbird garden! Performs well in containers.
Sold in 1 gallon pot
- Scientific Name: Fuchsia spp.
- Hardiness Zone: 9- 11
- Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0°C)
- Blooming Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Plant Habit: Upright
- Characteristics: Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Hummingbirds, Colorful/Attractive Foliage, Heat Tolerant, Attracts Bees
- Water: Light
- Fertilize: Every two weeks
- Spacing: 12 – 18″ (30 – 46cm)
- Height: 24 – 36″ (61 – 91cm)
- Width: 12 – 18″ (30 – 46cm)
- Exposure: Sun/ Part Shade
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Surfinia petunias spread and trail fast in planters, baskets, and window boxes. Producing showstopping bright blooms up to 3″ across. Self cleaning and vigorous, this elegant selection performs all summer long.
Sold as an 11″ hanging basket
Browse our spring plant products. Select your specific plants and add them to your shopping cart.
Once you have selected your plant materials, go to your shopping cart, fill in the appropriate information and select your Berns Garden Center pickup location.
When you arrive at your preferred Berns location, a team member will bring your order out and load it in your vehicle for you.