Geranium Calliope Patio Pot
This special Geranium selection has much larger flowers with more vibrant colors than traditional varieties. Vigorous growing with a mounding to semi-trailing habit. Best used in baskets, and large containers. Excellent heat tolerance in the landscape and does well in both full sun and partial shade.
Sold as a 9″ Patio Pot
- Scientific Name: Pelargonium x hortorum
- Common Name: Geranium, Zonal
- Blooming Season: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Plant abit: Mounded
- Characteristics: Heat Tolerant
- Water: Medium
- Fertilize: Every two weeks
- Spacing: 10 – 12″ (25 – 30cm)
- Height: 10 – 12″ (25 – 30cm)
- Width: 12 – 14″ (30 – 36cm)
- Exposure: Sun
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
This Begonia selection is a standout garden performer. waxy and succulent green foliage makes this plant a stand out in containers and garden beds. The plants display masses of flowers all season long, even through rain and heat.
Sold in 24 Count Flats
Browse our spring plant products. Select your specific plants and add them to your shopping cart.
Once you have selected your plant materials, go to your shopping cart, fill in the appropriate information and select your Berns Garden Center pickup location.
When you arrive at your preferred Berns location, a team member will bring your order out and load it in your vehicle for you.