Attractive, white-edged foliage graces long, tailing stems. Excellent used alone in hanging baskets or as a ground cover, or use as a foliage accent in mixed containers and window boxes.
Sold in Quart pots
- Scientific Name: Plectranthus coleoides
- Common Name: Swedish ivy, Plectranthus
- Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
- Blooming Season: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Plant Habit: Spreading
- Characteristics: Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Colorful/Attractive Foliage, Shade Tolerant, Low Maintenance
- Water: Light
- Fertilize: Every two weeks
- Spacing: 10 – 18″ (25 – 46cm)
- Height: 8 – 10″ (20 – 25cm)
- Width: 12 – 18″ (30 – 46cm)
- Exposure: Shade, Sun
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Browse our spring plant products – Weekly Specials, Annuals, Shrubs, Perennials, and Bagged Goods. Select your specific plants and add the items to your shopping cart.
Once you have selected your spring pre-order plant materials, go to your shopping cart, fill in the appropriate information and select your Berns Garden Center pickup location and date.
When you arrive at your preferred Berns location, park and scan the QR code located on the “PARK HERE” sign. This will notify our team members. They will then bring your order out and load the items into your vehicle for you.