Attractive, white-edged foliage graces long, tailing stems. Excellent used alone in hanging baskets or as a ground cover, or use as a foliage accent in mixed containers and window boxes.
Sold in 4″ pots
- Scientific Name: Plectranthus coleoides
- Common Name: Swedish ivy, Plectranthus
- Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
- Blooming Season: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Plant Habit: Spreading
- Characteristics: Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Colorful/Attractive Foliage, Shade Tolerant, Low Maintenance
- Water: Light
- Fertilize: Every two weeks
- Spacing: 10 – 18″ (25 – 46cm)
- Height: 8 – 10″ (20 – 25cm)
- Width: 12 – 18″ (30 – 46cm)
- Exposure: Shade, Sun
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Browse our spring plant products. Select your specific plants and add them to your shopping cart.
Once you have selected your plant materials, go to your shopping cart, fill in the appropriate information and select your Berns Garden Center pickup location.
When you arrive at your preferred Berns location, a team member will bring your order out and load it in your vehicle for you.