Huge flowers are vibrant against glossy dark green leaves. Thrives in extreme heat, humidity and drought. Excellent landscape performance.
Sold in 4″ pots
- Scientific Name: Angelonia angustifolia
- Common Name: Angelonia, Summer Snap
- Hardiness Zone: 10a – 11
- Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
- Blooming Season: Summer, Late Summer
- Plant Habit: Upright
- Characteristics: Drought Tolerant, Winter Interest (regional), Colorful/Attractive Foliage, Scented Foliage, Heat Tolerant, Low Maintenance
- Water: Medium
- Fertilize: Once a month
- Spacing: 10 – 12″ (25 – 30cm)
- Height: 12 – 14″ (30 – 36cm)
- Width: 10 – 12″ (25 – 30cm)
- Exposure: Sun
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Browse our holiday collection of locally grown poinsettias, fresh cut greens & tree, and more. Select your winter plant product and add them to your shopping cart.
Once you have selected your winter plant materials, go to your shopping cart, fill in the appropriate information and select your Berns Garden Center pickup location, date and time.
When you arrive at your preferred Berns location, a team member will bring your order out and load it in your vehicle for you.