Perfect accent plant for combination containers. Mounds of fine bright white flowers add texture and interest.
Sold in 4″ pots
- Scientific Name: Euphorbia hypericifolia
- Common Name: Euphorbia
- Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
- Blooming Season: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Plant Habit: Mounded
- Characteristics: Shade Tolerant
- Water: Light
- Fertilize: Every two weeks
- Spacing: 10 – 12″ (25 – 30cm)
- Height: 10 – 15″ (25 – 38cm)
- Width: 24 – 28″ (61 – 71cm)
- Exposure: Shade, Sun
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Browse our spring plant products. Select your specific plants and add them to your shopping cart. Please note there is a $30 purchase minimum.
Once you have selected your plant materials, go to your shopping cart, fill in the appropriate information and select your Berns Garden Center pickup location and time.
When you arrive at your preferred Berns location, a team member will bring your order out and load it in your vehicle for you.