Elegant two-toned flower form masses of color in this tidy, upright plant. A great selection for shade containers and window boxes.
Sold in 4″ pots
- Scientific Name: Fuchsia cultivars
- Hardiness Degree: 27°F (-2.8°C)
- Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer
- Plant Habit: Mounded, Spreading
- Water: Medium
- Fertilize: Every two weeks
- Spacing: 12″ (30cm)
- Height: 8 – 16″ (20 – 41cm)
- Width: 10 – 14″ (25 – 36cm)
- Exposure: Sun
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Browse our spring plant products. Select your specific plants and add them to your shopping cart.
Once you have selected your plant materials, go to your shopping cart, fill in the appropriate information and select your Berns Garden Center pickup location.
When you arrive at your preferred Berns location, a team member will bring your order out and load it in your vehicle for you.